Educational materials from the Trans-Atlantic Training (TAT-5) held in Pécs, Hungary on 16-20 June 2017. Download specific blocks here below or access the full theory and practicals from the window left side link.
- Introduction to ESA EO Principles, Data Access EO Educational Programme and Careers & Opportunities, F. Sarti: theory (76.8 MB)
- Introduction to SAR Processing, I.Parcharidis: theory (27.6 MB)
- SAR Terrestrial Applications: InSAR for Ground Deformation in Agricultural area, I.Parcharidis: theory with exercise (4.23 MB).
- Example of SAR Application in SNAP – Flood Monitoring, I.Parcharidis: exercise (3.30 MB)
- SAR & Optical for Land Cover Mapping, F.Holecz: theory (7.88 MB)
- New Trends in Optical RS (with S2 & L8), J.Masek: theory (15 MB)
- Impacts of LCLUC on Ecosystems & Time Series Analysis, M.Ozdogan: theory (11.6 MB)
- Intro to Google Earth Engine & Time Series Analysis, M. Ozdongan: theory (248 KB)