POLINSAR 2021, the 2nd BIOMASS Science workshop and the 2nd CCI Biomass User workshop
January 25, 2021 - January 29, 2021
Centre de Congrès Pierre Baudis
The workshops will be held on the following dates:
- 10th POLINSAR Workshop: 25-29 January 2021
- 2nd BIOMASS Science workshop: 25-29 January 2021
- 2nd CCI Biomass User workshop 26-28 January 2021
The event will be accompanied by two side events:
– 6th Advanced Course on Radar Polarimetry from 01 to 05 February 2021
– Second Biomass Retrieval Inter-comparison eXperiment – BRIX-2 on the 29 of January 2021
The Workshops will bring together:
- ESA Principal Investigators, scientists and students working in the field of SAR Polarimetry and Polarimetric Interferometry;
- Biomass science, international forest network, UNFCCC REDD+, carbon and climate modelling communities;
- Users of data from current and future SAR missions like SENTINEL-1, BIOMASS, ALOS-2, RADARSAT Constellation Mission (RCM), NOVASAR-S, SAOCOM;
- Representatives from National, European and International space and value adding industry.
Abstract submission open until 30 October 2020.