From science to operations for the Copernicus Imaging Microwave Radiometer (CIMR) mission – online event
May 10 - May 12
Due to the ongoing situation of the Coronavirus (Covid-19), we have organised the CIMR Science to Operations Meeting from the 10th till the 12th of May 2021. The meeting will be hosted fully virtual using WebEx.
Presentations of 15 minutes plus 5 minutes questions are invited on the following topics:
- Scientific questions that can be addressed by CIMR in support of the Arctic Policy.
- Approaches to Level-2 Geophysical retrievals capitalizing on the multi-frequency measurements of CIMR to address Arctic Policy needs.
- Approaches to CIMR product uncertainty derivation, product needs and application.
- Global and Regional application of CIMR products in support of Copernicus Services.
- Technical input from operational services regarding CIMR product and their provision.
- Validation approaches and validation challenges for CIMR products.
Abstract Submission open until 21 March 2021