- This event has passed.
From science to operations for the Copernicus Imaging Microwave Radiometer (CIMR) mission – online event
May 10 - May 12
The online event will be hosted on.
You can connect with other conference guests and have easy access to other event details.
Please click here to have a tour of the Virtual Event.
Presentations of 15 minutes plus 5 minutes questions are invited on the following topics:
- Scientific questions that can be addressed by CIMR in support of the Arctic Policy.
- Approaches to Level-2 Geophysical retrievals capitalizing on the multi-frequency measurements of CIMR to address Arctic Policy needs.
- Approaches to CIMR product uncertainty derivation, product needs and application.
- Global and Regional application of CIMR products in support of Copernicus Services.
- Technical input from operational services regarding CIMR product and their provision.
- Validation approaches and validation challenges for CIMR products.
Abstract Submission closed.