From science to operations for the Copernicus Imaging Microwave Radiometer (CIMR) mission
April 15 - April 17
This meeting, open to a selection – based on abstract contribution review – of participants with an interest in the CIMR mission, has the following main objectives:
- To present the CIMR mission capability and anticipated products.
- To review the scientific questions that can be addressed by CIMR in support of the Arctic Policy.
- To review approaches to Level-2 Geophysical retrievals capitalizing on the multi-frequency measurements of CIMR to address Arctic Policy needs.
- To review approaches to CIMR product uncertainty derivation, product needs and application.
- To review global application of CIMR products in support of Copernicus Services.
- To provide technical input from operational services regarding CIMR products.
- To review validation approaches and challenges for CIMR products.
Abstract submission is open until 21 February 2020.