Educational materials from the Trans-Atlantic Training (TAT-6) held in Zagreb, Croatia on 07-11 June 2018. Download specific sessions here below or access the full theory and practicals from the link on the left side window.
- Intro to Sentinels and Copernicus EMS (51.9 MB) and to ESA Data Access (29.2 MB), F.Sarti
- Remiders of SAR basics & S1 applications to vegetation monitoring: theory (21.7 MB) and practical (5.6 GB), P.L.Frison
- Use of S1, S2 & S3 over forested areas, RUS Copernicus (practical, 7.80 MB),
- Use of S1 & S2 for crop mapping, RUS Copernicus (practical, 3.57 MB)
- S2 for LCLUC – Applications for Central Europe. Integration of S1, S2 and NASA EO data for LCLUC, S.Lang (theory with interactive session, 17.7 MB)
- CARD4L – CEOS Analysis Ready Data for Land, Z.Santoi (theory with practical, 3.08 MB)
- Landsat time series in the forestry research, M.Nita (theory with practical, 34.6 MB)