First ESA-EUMETSAT-CAMS joint training course on Atmospheric Composition
November 4 - November 8
Babeş-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania at Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
The course will present the state of the art in air quality monitoring, societal impact and needs and enhance the capacity on data access and analysis of existing and new satellite data products and monitoring services. Furthermore it will foster participants driven personal and team projects.
It addresses early career scientists and service providers in the area of atmospheric pollution data analysis from member states of the EU and the hosting agencies including associated countries.
- Effects of air quality on human health
- Policy implications
- Air quality measurements from satellites
- Air quality measurements from non-satellite platforms
- Data assimilation
- Data quality, calibration and validation
- New missions and new products
- Software and programming targeted on air quality applications