Version 7.0 of the popular ESA SNAP toolbox (over 380k downloads) has been published.
This version includes bug fixes, improvements and several new features as:
- New readers: AATSR L1 data in SAFE format, S-1 on AWS, RCM products, PAZ, ICEYE, RISAT-1, ALOS-2 in GeoTiff, Kompsat-5 in GeoTiff, MUSCATE, Landsat L2, Landsat ESA products, Pleiades, WorldView1-3, IKONOS, ALOS AVNIR2-PRISM
- Allows disabling the automated access to remote auxiliary data. Needed in cluster environments without internet access.
- Terrain Correction of ALOS-1 from ESA On the fly products
- Automatic orbit download via QC Rest API
- Smart configurator enhancements
- Graphical User Interface for Remote Execution
For details and further links see: https://eo4society.esa.int/resources/snap/