- This event has passed.
The future of Earth Observation data dissemination systems
June 23, 2021 @ 14:00 - 15:00 UTC+2
A webinar to present trends and challenges related to large-scale EO data dissemination systems, Copernicus programme and future directions for Europe.
During the webinar, various use cases showing user perspective, needs and requirements for this type of solutions will be presented.
Best practices and lessons learned from delivering, operating, maintaining and exploiting large-scale EO data platforms and discuss possible ways of increasing efficiency will be shared.
- Challenges facing large-scale EO data dissemination systems – Stanislaw Dalek, CTO CloudFerro
- European Copernicus programme facing big data dissemination challenges – current situation and trends – Daniel Quintart, Legal Expert, DG Grow, European Commission
- Best practices and lessons learned from delivering and operating large-scale platforms for EO data dissemination – Stanislaw Dalek, CTO CloudFerro
- Earth Observation Science in a Big Earth data era: Challenges and opportunities for scientists and end users – Prof. Dr. Thomas Blaschke, University of Salzburg, Department of Geoinformatics
- Conclusions and Q&A session – Stanislaw Dalek, CTO CloudFerro
Find out more on the webinar page and register soon.