A user consultation meeting took place on 11-12 December 2018 in order to:
- review the main requirements from geo-information in the Mediterranean region from science to information services;
- review the main activities, projects and initiatives taking place in the region where EO may contribute;
- assess the potential of the increasing observation capacity offered by satellites to address the needs for science, applications and future information services;
- discuss and agree on a number of key priority areas and requirements for research and development activities that may address the science and applications needs of a wide range of user sectors in the region;
- prepare a roadmap to be implemented in the Mediterranean Regional Initiative of the ESA EO Science for society programme element.
Read more about the workshop in the dedicated website.