- This event has passed.
September 11 @ 09:00 - September 15 @ 16:00 UTC+2
University of Leeds, UK
The European Space Agency is co-organising together with the University of Leeds, the 12th International Workshop on “Advances in the Science and Applications of SAR Interferometry and Sentinel-1 InSAR” – FRINGE 2023. The workshop will take place at the University of Leeds, UK, from 11 to 15 September 2023.
Fringe 2023 is a free workshop open to scientists, students, as well as representatives from national, European and international space agencies and value adding industries.
Language and fees
No participation fee is charged, the only costs apply to the sponsor packages for the FRINGE exhibition.
The official language of the workshop is English.
Fringe 2023 is organised around:
- Papers and posters selected by the Scientific Committee;
- Invited papers on ESA-funded studies and Sentinel-1 and other future ESA SAR mission status reports;
- Round-table discussions with seed questions prepared by the session chairpersons and ESA.
- To bring together the global InSAR research and development communities and facilitate international exchange between researchers and research groups;
- To present the Sentinel-1 mission status, algorithms and products;
- To review and assess the progress according to the recommendations voiced at FRINGE 2021;
- To consult the scientific communities to prepare ESA for starting supporting science activities for Sentinel-1, BIOMASS, ROSE-L and Harmony in the InSAR domain.