Allow the community to share data and algorithms on platforms and get support in hosting their algorithms on the clouds.
You can find the current public available operational offering on the NoR Discovery Portal.
The following platforms were developed and continue to evolve according to your needs with ESA support:
- openEO Platform: the Federated Open Earth Observation Platform providing you with a cloud-based analytical and processing environment.
- Euro Data Cube: an Earth Observation Information Factory based on latest data cube technology in a working environment to generate value-added information and apps further published on the EDC marketplace.
- Polar TEP: supporting sharing of algorithms and data with a specific focus on the polar community
- Geohazard TEP: a platform specifically supporting hazards like terrain motion and earthquakes, contributing to the International Charter on Space and Major Disasters and supporting EPOS.
- Food Security TEP: platform services supporting the Food Security Community
- Urban TEP: focussing to support Urban applications and exposing an analytics environment for the World Settlement Footprint
- Forestry TEP: platform services for commercial forestry applications
- Coastal TEP: hosting several ready-to-use algorithms and supporting the hosting of your algorithm
- Hydrology TEP: Hydrology services in a cloud‑based collaborative platform
- E-commerce platform for micro-geoservices
- EOvideo product Exploitation Platform