The European Space Agency (ESA) is pleased to announce, jointly with the National Remote Sensing Center of China (NRSCC) under MOST, the release of the Dragon 5 Cooperation Call for proposals. The Call will provide opportunities for scientists from ESA participating states and P.R. China to cooperate in the exploitation of EO Data covering P.R. China and other areas of interest for science and application development.
The main objectives of this announcement of opportunity are:
- Promote the exploitation of Copernicus Sentinels, ESA, ESA TPM and Chinese EO data
– for science and application development
- Stimulate scientific exchange
– by the formation of joint Sino-European teams
– academic exchanges particularly Young Scientists
- Publish co-authored results
– in ESA and NRSCC joint results publication (2022) & (2024)
– in leading scientific journals
- Provide training to young European and Chinese scientists.
Learn more about this opportunity and submit your proposal on the dedicated web site.
The deadline for proposal submission is extended until 15th March 2020.